is a portable version of the tracking and practice system for centers, bowlers, and coaches. With all the great features of Specto and the added benefit of being able to take it on the go, this system is perfect for temporary set-ups and can be moved between different locations.
This system is ideal for coaches, bowling teams and groups, or anyone who does not have the ability for a permanent set-up. The unit comes with a hard case for easy storage and transportation as well as a laptop to run the system
- Portable set-up designed for temporary installs and can be moved between different locations
- Hard case for safe storage and transport with personalized sticker
- Includes laptop with Specto Coaches’ App Software pre-installed
- System will operate using the computer’s Wi-Fi (internet connection or hotspot required)
- Collects data from up to 5 lanes*
- Custom made bracket sits on the lane for quick and easy set-up
- Continuous Software and Mobile App updates with the $495 annual fee
- Plus all the great features of the regular Specto system!
*Specto Go uses one lane to place the sensor and can read up to 5 lanes depending on your center’s architecture.