The Arrow is a 3D Reference Tool that gives players a physical reference point to see when working on a variety of drills. Visualize your set-up position, pushaway, finish position and more!
Compare your technique to something you can see and feel to train yourself quickly. This dynamic tool can take the place of many coaching aids. See below for several of the most popular uses.
- Use it to:
- Define your set-up position
- Mark your height during approach
- Identify positions on the lane
- Define height of release
- Mark your body angles
- Use it as a tripod for a camera
- Easy to carry, easy to set-up
- Dozens of shape combinations
- One simple tool instead of many
- Great tool for creative bowlers and coaches; find your own use!